Sunday, November 17, 2013

It's my man's birthdaaaaayyyyy!!!

Apologies. I know it has been years since my last post (long story!!!) but I promise to write again soon. In the meantime, allow me to be all mushy for my man's day <3 I only got an hour to finish this because I have school tomorrow and it's alreadyyyy 2AM!!! (papa, don't get mad this is for you)



I can't even begin to describe how grateful I am to have a father like you. You are literally the BEST one any kid could ever ask for. You don't know how much you make me proud from the little things that you do and much, much more to the big ones. I love how you have compassion for everyone. You always give as much as you can even if at some point it seems like an abuse of kindness(but that's just me). That's one thing I learned from you; to give and give and give as much as you can without expecting in return. It's harrrdddd, but seeing you do it makes me think it is possible. I also love how patient you can be at times. It is seriously one of the traits I admire most in you (although SOMETIMES there are days when you're short-tempered :p ). Like I said, I love how patient you can be even at the most difficult times. We've been through valleys of tests but I have never seen you panic about a single problem. You're always stoical. And that's amazing... which now leads me to the mostttt wonderful thing I admire in you - your faith. I don't say this a lot but I love hearing your stories, specially the ones about your past. I love hearing about who you were in the past and knowing who you are right now. It amazes me how God has made a huge change in your life. I love how you handle problems because like what I've mentioned, you are very cool in handling them they don't even seem like problems to you. Instead of complaining, you just grab your guitar or keyboard and start singing praises to God like He has blessed you by winning the lottery but actually, He has given you piles of challenges. I am just amazed. Of course we know nobody's perfect. You easily get mad SOMETIMES, you sin, you make mistakes... everybody does. But I don't know, you're my role model. 


I want you to know that I enjoy all the time I am with you. I cherish it. From the simplest occasions like watching TV, eating together, road trips,  chit-chatting (you making corny jokes but still I laugh despite myself) to having talks about God and aaaahhhh, everyday. I know words will never be enough to prove how much I appreciate and love you but it's one of the ways I know. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, PAPA!!! I pray for good health and joy and more blessings and for your desires to be granted by God. 

Most of all, I pray to be with you(and mama) as long as possible. 


some photos of us you might want to laugh at: 

That smile is a deceit. I was crying of fear that time because I didn't know how to swim.








Yehesssss graduation dayyyy lol 


Forever daddy's girl

During a cell meeting :p

A contract we made a year ago. No expiration date ;)

"Ate, wag mo kalimutan yung pinirmahan nating contrata ha?"
(don't forget the contract we signed, okay?)

I won't. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment