Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Stars Beneath The Clouds

Last night, I glanced at my window to see if there were stars in the sky. Gazing at the stars before I sleep has become a habit/ritual. But to my dismay, I found none. The clouds were too thick that they hindered the lovely stars from showing.
But instead of feeling sad, I slept at ease because I knew the stars weren't really gone. They're just there... somewhere.
Abruptly, I thought about trials... those moments in our lives when we feel we are at our darkest hour. We feel like the universe has exploded and there are no stars left to twinkle for us. But really, it's not like that. We don't have to be frantic or to despond when we don't see the stars. Because they are never gone. And the thick clouds? The wind's gonna blow 'em away ;) So heads up! there are stars beneath the clouds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment